• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Diomedes Industries - Tinder Kit - PRICE REDUCTION

i wonder if you could put together a tinder kit in those tubes you use for your fishing kit? Those would be great as they are water proof and easy to throw on in your coat pocket. I already carry a firesteel with my knife but tinder would be the one thing hard to come by when wet out and a tube with tinder bundle would come in really handy and easy to always pack in a coat pocket.

i'd be interested in three of them if the price were right.
Thanks
Roy rgraha

PM with your answer

Jason just sent you a Paypal payment for $30. $23 for the tinder kit and $7 for as many of the plastic tubes as that will pay for.

Thanks
Roy
aka rgraha

J - Captain Jim was speechless when he opened his belated Christmas gift. He put the fishing kit in his bob, snatched up the tinder box and and headed up the mountain with my sons (I stayed behind because somebody's gotta make sure the beer stays cold). Five hours later they're back, and my boys are arguing about whose fire was better. BTW, the fire piston is on top of Jim's mantle. No fire in the the fireplace, no heat in the cabin, we freeze our butts off, so it's already been put to good use, and will be again when we head back up next week for spring break. Thanks!

Hi There

I just sent you a Visitor Message about your fire kits. It's in your profile.

Thanks,
laur

I want one of these kits and a fishing kit.
Please PM me a total price for both Tal.
Thank you.......... :thumbup:

Hey Tal would it be possible for you too reserve one of the fire kits until this afternoon? I'm working now, and periodically check BF on my blackberry. Even tho I can send you a payment using my phone I do not feel secure doing so until I'm on my desktop. Let me know what ya think. Thanks, sp00kedd

Paypal sent for $23 for the tinder kit.

Thanks in advance,
Frank

Money received Frank - will send tomorrow.

Sorry about that Spooked - I don't check these threads every day. Sorry I couldn't help.

TF

TF.....
Unless I hear different, I'll just assume you got my PayPal for Tinder, Fishing, & Refill kits. :thumbup:

Thank you my friend,
Cp

Back