Dob....9-11-01

I bought this off of the forum a while back, it was made 9-11-01

So at Blade I talked with Mr. Reeve about doing some thing special with it.
He got with Lisa and this is what they came up with.....

Once again I'm impressed with Lisa'a work and the great service.

Thanks....

Just when you think you've seen it all.
That is truly awesome. Great idea Chuck, Chris and Lisa.

...............that is totally awesome! I am happy to see that this special knife will honor all those who perished. BTW I sold this knife :( again happy to see it taken to this level though:D :D :D

Thanks for sharing the pics. Also, thanks for taking the initiative to talk to Chris about making the knife reflect the significance of the date. Well done!

IWhoBuys,
I also am lucky enough to have a Sebenza BOD of 9-11-01 which is a Blade Art Edition. Do you know if they would reproduce it on any other 9-11-01 knives?? Also would you be willing to let me know about how much it ran to have done (Feel free to e-mail me) Thanks in advance.

Anthony

Given the state of disarray we were in on 9-11, I am amazed that we got even one knife out that day! Anyway, we could certainly do some sort of commemorative on your knife, Anthony, but it would probably not be much like the one shown. We wouldn't like to diminish the uniqueness of this particular knife and the idea behind it. However, Lisa is a very creative lady.....

Just as an aside, Lisa said this was the most emotionally draining work she has ever created.

Anne

I had the hair on my neck stand up and the chills when I saw your picture of the special Sebbie. I often wondered if very many of those DOBs were out there.

Very impressive and quite fitting to have such a great knife with such appropriate artwork to commemorate such an unforgettable day.

Count yourself as a very fortunate man...

Humbly-
David

That knife really moved me.... What a fabulous piece of work. It is a true symbol of reverence. My hat's off to Chris Reeve Knives and Lisa for this work of art.

Absolutely Awesome !

Very talented young lady. . .to say the least ! ! !

Back