Does anybody actually pocket carry the Leatherman PST?

The original PST is my favorite multitool. It's called the pocket survival tool but I've never seen or heard of anyone actually pocket carrying it. Curious if anyone does and their experience vs belt carry in the sheath. Thanks!

The original PST is my favorite multitool. It's called the pocket survival tool but I've never seen or heard of anyone actually pocket carrying it. Curious if anyone does and their experience vs belt carry in the sheath. Thanks!
I carried a PST in my pocket for a bit, they are very compact and slim so it works out very well.
It can carry great in a watch pocket too, because a lot of pants these days have a very generous watch pocket.

I could never pocket carry a multi-tool. Too big, too heavy, too much movement.

Or a 110 Buck/LB7 Schrade, and I've seen people do that.

I went from an SOG paratool straight to the SOG PowerLock and its even bigger and heavier.

Having said all that, I have a Leatherman Arc under the tree and it has a pocket clip. might try it a few times before removing the clip.

Seems, I'm just a sheath guy, I actually wore a multi-tool on the left and an LB7 on the right for years when I was in the tree cutting business.

Not a PST but I can tell you I pocket carry a leatherman surge daily and don't notice it's there. A wave just completely disappears as do the Juice's. I'm just an average 200 pound 5' 10 guy wearing blue jeans. I would think a PST is similar to a wave in size?

Back