Dogs and traditional knives

huntnfishin

Gold Member
This one might have been done before but I thought it might be kind of neat to see what furry friends folks have around here…a challenge to get a good pic I bet too! Anyhow here is my six year old girl with a knife I find kinda sentimental to me as well…and some of the green matched her collar so…B47A7B12-A376-4407-A6E3-88FE5AE94453.jpeg

u4dyD1f.jpg

You can never have too many dog threads! Not a traditional but a sentimental knife for sure with my girls name engraved on it! Plus, this one gets paired with my traditional’s all the time ;)

Beautiful girl you got there

Love the dogs. Always have. My wife has trained dogs for a living all her life. We board a lot of different breeds and it is cool to meet them all (mostly ;)) and see what they are like. Love the pits and mixes. They get such a bad rap but I think Petey from the little rascals trumps that :)
Good lookin pooch ya got there.

@Cambellclanman Sorry for your loss, Duncan. I get teary eyed ever time someone mentions losing and missing theirs. The memories of all the good times is what I try and replace the sadness with...
This is 'Duck Dog' Dutch(my avatar). Every moment with him is special.
322sucQ.jpg

Thank you my friend. Yes I get emotional when I see others loose their great furry friends, they are something very special.
Shout out to Paul Hilborn who had a few buck come his way - instead of buying a knife he donated $200 to ASCPA, that’s a real cool thing to do.
so is simply being a friend to these wonderful dogs. 😊👍🐾🐾

I just LOVE Dogs- they are the best of the best! Beautiful friends shown here so far!

Dogs are just the best, sorry for my ugly mug in this pic as I dont just have a Doggo and Knife. I think that's a Buck 110 in my hand
My beautiful Izzy left me after 16 years together this January, I miss her terribly....
I'm sorry for the loss of your friend.
I never wanted a dog of my own until one was thrust into my life. Fourteen years later, I inscribed his monument myself.
LaRVRO6l.jpg

Oh Man 😞

My first Boy was a Rottie- big and Beautiful he was- Luke was with me for 14&1/2 years, next was Murphy who so so sadly had to leave us because of Cancer at 2 & 1/2 years old- still a wee boy, and then Izzy - I miss each and every one of these gorgeous friends heavily.
Still I would never turn the clock back and not have them because of the pain of loss as that is part of life.

I wish I had more Knife / Doggo Pics to share- I hope people come in and share their mates with everyone!

Our Coton de Tulear puppy, Kona Kea, just after we got him four years ago. He is fascinated by the beauty of his own reflection!
apyBFnk.jpg

This is our older Maltese, Giada Girl, worn out with Christmas doings. Of course, she has her own easy chair by the fire.
Mnc8lUV.jpg

This is Odin, my german shepherd. He just turned 7 and started having some seemingly minor issues lately, but one of those issues turned out to be a recently developed brain tumor. He seems normal right now, but I don’t know how much time I have left with him. I have always loved dogs and always will, but never have I had a connection with a dog like what I have with Odin. We’ve been through and done a lot together in these last 7 years, and I will cherish those times and the times we have left.

892523E0-6350-4DAF-BD2B-42E3D11599ED.jpeg638C4EFB-B863-41B3-8879-29A7E5807DCB.jpeg

My favorite knife, for my favorite pup.

D542F68B-EE1D-4702-A6FF-F83C1A6BD016.jpeg

D37E1D5E-56EB-44A9-8266-1A5813C0FE32.jpeg3FE0646A-F157-4435-9FC2-593A9ACB3271.jpeg
Great posts, love seeing everyones dogs. Here’s our beautiful boys. Cooper on the left and Mr Whiskey on the right are rescue dogs. Mateo in the middle was inherited from our son when he went off to college. Hard to get these three to stand still for a knife photo, so this separate picture of a 33 dog paw will have to do.

I see a non traditional knife has snuck into this thread. Let's keep it traditional knives only, please

Here are Bella and Gandalf (left to right), ignoring my Opignel:
bella.gandalf.opignel.2.jpg

Here's Gandalf ignoring a lambsfoot knife:
gandalf.UnionJack.jpg

Bella had a half-sister named Stella who was actually the first dog we had of this trio. But Stella had no luck at all with her health. She had allergies almost her entire life. She developed cataracts and painful glaucoma in both eyes and eventually had both eyes removed. Finally she developed stomach problems so bad that we had to have her put down; sad times. Here are a couple of pictures of Stella, one while sitting on my wife's suitcase as my wife packed to visit our daughter in Spain and Stella knew she wasn't going, and one after she had lost both eyes and I was "showing" her a new knife:
sad.stella.JPG

stella.UnionJack.jpg

- GT

Back