Dogs I have known - rescues - new homes and friends

most of these I got to be friends with while transporting them to new homes - I usually don't get to take pictuires but every now and then I get picture's of some of them.

DSC01259.jpg DogTransNC015.jpgDogTransNC018.jpg
yesterdaystransport020.jpg DogTransNC014.jpg

Beautiful pups Eric! I gotta get some pics together. The one little white pup looks like my Dogo.
1a0b166cb18d9ecf421091ef0d2a8e8d

a lot of times they have been abused or in the shelter awhile and they are scared like this lil guy yesterdaystransport014.jpg

yesterdaystransport008-Copy.jpg

a fellow volunteer handing off a pup to go to new home DSC01845.jpg

Thanks Laurence I will never tell Scruffy -- but that lil one with the face IS cute I wanted to keep that one

this poor guy was scared to death and would not leave the cage without a lot of love DSC01664-1.jpg

above pics are from me and my roommate had taken a van full of food and supplies 8 hours south and traded supplies and food for dogs going to new homes back north

Good for you guys. We rescued a Maltese last August and he is a terrific little guy.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424512501.242678.jpg

BFH44, That is an incredible thing you're doing. Dogs are the best creatures on this rock, and deserve better treatment than they get from most humans. Dog lovers everywhere applaud you!

good work you do man, I take all I can but it takes something special to do what you do.

I hope the universe rewards you for your love.

Back