• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Double edge fighter in D2...by Robert Hankins

Double edge fighter in D2...by Robert Hankins
Definetly a slicer and a dicer...
Made from bead blasted 3/16" D2 is Hollow ground double edge. Handle is designed for a quick easy change to a reverse grip. Dyed Micarta slabs and NS pins. Can be sharpened on both sides per customers request. OAL is 10 3/4" blade is 6" tip to front of scales.
Includes a Kydex sheath. Finish is not as smooth as I would like so it is priced accordingly.
mf.jpg

mf1.jpg

$175 delivered Conus please Email any questions you have.
CC accepted thru Paypal (Prefered) and gets it in the Mail ASAP. Personal checks and USPS M/O acceted as well.

dude....you dont know the 1/2 of it :) I have a similar design of his with Linen Micarta grips and it scary qualities quickly moved it to its roll of EDC :) grab the bitch while ya can at a buck $175 I paid quite a bit more. And I mean that respectfully !
Loandr.

**** and for gods sake if local laws permit...have him sharpen both sides.

Wow, i was just thinking the 4" i got from you could use a big brother, thinking about emailing to inquire about a project. It's already done!

Very tempting... :D

Robert, That's a beautiful design on that one. Seamless flow of line from the tip all the way to the butt of the handle. The handle looks to be both comfortable and quick-switching for grip changes. Well done!!!

Back