Double knife sheath

I never made one of these so I was hoping it would come out good, this is going to be donated to the Safari Club live auction for their annual fundraiser.
the camp knife is CPM154, 5" blade with Desert Ironwood, Black G10 bolsters, red G10 liners, nickel silver pins and lanyard hole.
the mini me brother skinner is the same construction with a 3" blade.
The sheath is 7 oz. Herman Oak, Fiebings light brown and black dye with black thread. Thanks for looking!
7vR97Me.jpg

Yvijs29.jpg

Very nice work on knives and leather partner. Somebody will be very fortunate to win these in the auction.
Randy

Very nice work on knives and leather partner. Somebody will be very fortunate to win these in the auction.
Randy
Thanks Randy! I've donated knives to this fine organization for a long time. this will be my 30th year so I was hoping to give them something special. :D

Great job.... Came out fantastic..... Someone will be very happy....đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Great work on both knives and sheath! You welted the center?

Thanks guys, Dave, I was going to do three layers and cut out for the blades but I wanted to try and keep it light and thin so I just made a welt to go between the two knives and follow the cutting edges.
OPwvlAm.jpg
Good deal. Nicely done.

Back