Dozier Folder: Problem

I'll request some photos, but the knife is already sent off. I didn't modify the Kukri in any way, but I added a lanyard and included a Kydex sheath that I used for mine.

He he!

Funny guys.

Anyway, I can see why you have such a collection of these Folding Doziers.
Quality piece if kit at a great price....that kinda customer service speaks volumes too.

And it's especially reassuring to read they are investing in tasty new technologies and materials ;)

Just wanted to post a follow-up: moose said he'd send me a Phat Bob. True to his word, it arrived today. I plan on doing a few mods (I'm a lefty) but it looks great. I haven't cut anything substantial with it yet. Look for a review soon. I thank moose and Kabar for another great product.

Just wanted to post a follow-up: moose said he'd send me a Phat Bob. True to his word, it arrived today. I plan on doing a few mods (I'm a lefty) but it looks great. I haven't cut anything substantial with it yet. Look for a review soon. I thank moose and Kabar for another great product.

Yeah, sorry but I was out of new ones. So, I sent you the one from my pocket. :D

Moose

moose;

No need for apology. I appreciate the gesture. When you say "I was out of new ones", how many do you normally have? I can't see owning more than maybe three of any knife. Ah, the Doziers, nevermind. Crap.

moose;

No need for apology. I appreciate the gesture. When you say "I was out of new ones", how many do you normally have? I can't see owning more than maybe three of any knife. Ah, the Doziers, nevermind. Crap.

You would be really surprised if I actually told you how many knives I own, and go through. I've given away over 60 knives this year, here on BFC, and that doesn't include stuff from my personal collection, and the 101 knives I've arranged to be given away here at BFC for Gold Membership drives.

At one time, I had 9 Phatbobs. A few of those were D2 LE's. I have to get some more stuff after the new year. I was put on a buying knives hold until after Christmas.

Moose

That's impressive stuff, Moose. As a beneficiary of your largess, I would like to extend a tip o' the hat to your shoe less hairy starving children :D

Back