Status
Not open for further replies.
Like these more than the others ;)

A2 leather old school horse hide jackets
Skull Tools with names and blood type engraved
HEST knife belt case
Mr DP skull beads

I'll buy a Mr. DP HK.

I still want the huge honkin, old school Mr. DP belt buckle.

And a DP flag to fly in different countries on expeditions.

"A spork and a rape whistle"

I was talking to the distributor of the tactical spork. Its patented. AND their firestarter comes with a rape whistle built in. Bear Gryllis...watch out..

I was thinking maybe a DPx Tazer 'n Toilet Roll for early morning giggles.

DPx Bear Spray that tastes like honey (for people you really didn't want to go hiking with) maybe even Ex Lax MRE's

Zippos seem like a good sell

As for the tins something slimmer than an altoids tin but longer and wider. This would allow it to fit more easily into a cargo pocket. Maybe even with a bit of curved back that could rest against the the thigh better.

I dig the idea behind the jackets you suggested, however perhaps a jacket with velcro patch areas. Say on the chest and at least one arm. This would be cool for operators and also for the patch junkies out there.

Maybe a nice belt with a DPX skull buckle with bottle opener. I would prefer a belt heavy enough to work as a gun belt for a conceal carry holster.

These are a few ideas I am sure I have more.

A Mr DP dogtag/knife would be good, and a definite on a line of Mr DP velcro badges

And need the Mr DP "nose bubbling blood stop" Quick Clot for sure....

Actually, how about a USB jump drive...but something we can actually use...bigger than 4GB...like 32GB or 64GB.

Maybe a cool lensatic compass.

good stuff.
we are looking to do more than just slap a logo on an existing package and pick your pocket. We want to add value or fun and pimp MR DP

dpx the tee shirt
dpx the coloring book
dpx the lunch box
dpx the breakfast cereal
dpx the flame thrower
dpx the doll.

[youtube]xvmZ9SPcTzU[/youtube]

All kidding aside, someone already mentioned what I was going to mention. Pistol grips.

the Mr. DP Skull beads sound cool, but for any tins i'd rather have STERILE versions.

Lone Wolf will lase engrave stuff on Glock slides and other items... so once they charge their fee to set up the art any subsequent customers shouldn't get charged.

coffee mugs and flasks for "other beverages"

i already posted a link to a source for the HEST survival capsule :rolleyes:
sorry, someone else will have to test it out for uhh, comfort. :eek:

good stuff.
we are looking to do more than just slap a logo on an existing package and pick your pocket. We want to add value or fun and pimp MR DP

It's an existing item and would offer little profit (but get the name out there) but matchbooks would be cool. It's like a usefull business card. It could have Mr. DP and the website on the cover. People could buy a stack, use them, hand them out, write down phone numbers on the inside...and I'm guessing folks in the third world would appreciate a book of matches from a stranger.

I really like those Ti beads you are shipping with the LE. Jeff in the ESEE forum had a thread on what looked like the same beads a week or two ago. He was going to use them as a pace bead set. It would be cool if we could get some of those individually too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back