Driving Gloves

ALR

After reading many posts, I've come to respect your opinions and could really use some advice. My boyfriend just got a new car, and I wanted to get him a little gift just for the car. I'm thinking Leather Driving Gloves. I'd like some opinions on your favorite and least favorite brands. Wanted something in Black leather with knuckle relief holes and snap closures instead of velcro. The only company I seem to find online is Wheelskins. Also interested in your opinions on that particular brand! Thanks so much for your help!!
ALL responses Welcome!!

~April

**edited for spelling

I last bought driving gloves from Damascus Gloves.

Here's a link to the page with driving gloves. I'm very satisfied with mine, but I'm not sold enough to buy them again. Next time around, I might try another brand. I have no complaint about these, just thinking I might try something different.

What make of car? Perhaps he might get more use out of better quality floor mats, a personalized key chain, or a ball cap with insignia of the car embroidered on it. These days, unless you are driving an E-Type Jaguar or an MG-TC, driving gloves seem to be a bit of an affectation (and, yes, I've owned many a pair of string-backs myself).

Just my highly personal opinion.;)

Back