Dylan Fletcher on Top Shot Season 4

Just wanted to pop in and wish you good luck. I've watched all 3 seasons so far, and it's nice to have someone I can actually root for in this one :)

Yahoo Dylan; Hope you make (or made?) it to the top, and had a blast doing it! Looks like a lot of fun.

I finally watched the first episode. Great job getting on the show! You definitely have the best personality on the show, I hope you made it / make it to the end!

I'm a big fan of the show. Just watched the first episode (on my DVR). Heard your name and came here to check to see if you were the same guy. Congrats on making it on! I'm sure it must have been a great experience.

Great job with the BAR, how much do you wish you could have shot the grenade launcher!?!

Great job with the BAR, how much do you wish you could have shot the grenade launcher!?!

I didn't even know they shot a grenade launcher until they came back from elimination. After I found out, I went nuts. That thing is awesome. The only part that sucks about NOT going to elimination is that we don't get to watch it, only the team going. I had to wait until last night to see how awesome it was.

Great shooting with the crossbow tonight! I was cheering so hard for your comeback. Too much ground to make up.

I've noticed that you are very good at keeping your cool on the show. I was losing it during the final few shots with the crossbow. You almost pulled off the comeback. Great job!

I agree, that was some great shooting. The real question is did they let you keep the x-bow?

What's with the bandanna thing? Did Greg just read in too far into what wearing a bandanna means? (ie nothing)....

Everyone looked uncomfortable when he gave one to Colin....

Back