Dylan Fletcher Pocket Kilo

No problem. I really want a BOXL and High plains Drifter in addition to the hatchula 2 and Delta 4 I have on order but I'd be picking up a 2nd job and looking for a comfy spot to sleep outside

No problem. I really want a BOXL and High plains Drifter in addition to the hatchula 2 and Delta 4 I have on order but I'd be picking up a 2nd job and looking for a comfy spot to sleep outside

By the way, I was just going through the work classifieds and i think I found some good leads for you.

:D :D :D :D hahahaha.

I might need you to explain to my fiance why my stack of fixed blades keeps getting taller and where did all the o.es with FK on the blade come from all of a sudden.

Where in NY are you? I'll help you find another job. Hell, I could use one, myself.

-Nadz

Where in NY are you? I'll help you find another job. Hell, I could use one, myself.

-Nadz

HAha, GoNadz i could use a job myself to keep up with the blades being purchased along with fishing and hunting gadgets. Im right across the river from you in Rockland, How about you New York where are you at????

slapper, take a look at the first sticky in Dylan's sub forum, it has all the info you need.

NewYork,

Congrats on your Pocket Kilo! It's such an awesome design.....so much so, I'm on the "Dibs List"...:thumbup:

Back