Dylan what's up?

Hey just thought I'd throw out a thread to see what you are up to? Lots of press, and appearances since top shot? What are you doing in the shop with knives? I'm sure curious minds would like to know. Hope all is well.

Hey just thought I'd throw out a thread to see what you are up to? Lots of press, and appearances since top shot? What are you doing in the shop with knives? I'm sure curious minds would like to know. Hope all is well.

Actually, I haven't been doing much of anything lately. I started having major back problems a couple of months ago. I had a minor procedure for it last Thursday and have been trying to get myself back to normal, but it's a slow process. Pretty much just sitting around in pain all the time.

Damn Dylan, sorry to hear that. Hope all goes well, and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Just read this. Damn bro I know what back problems are like. Hope you heal up soon and all goes well!

Hey bud,
Sorry to hear about your back, hope the healing goes well, try cold beer, it works for me :thumbup:

hey man, i just want to say that your work is pretty amazing! sorry about the back issues. I have a bad back myself... i always have to be careful now because since it has gone out once, it always can go out.

hey man, i just want to say that your work is pretty amazing! sorry about the back issues. I have a bad back myself... i always have to be careful now because since it has gone out once, it always can go out.

I appreciate it tman.

Hey bro, hope the back heals up soon, damn back injuries are rough when you do heal up just remember this
beerisheavy.jpg

Actually, I haven't been doing much of anything lately. I started having major back problems a couple of months ago. I had a minor procedure for it last Thursday and have been trying to get myself back to normal, but it's a slow process. Pretty much just sitting around in pain all the time.

Damn bro, you have my sympathies. An accident at work back in 98 screwed my back up and it took a major surgery and a year to even begin to get somewhat back to normal. Between my lazy psychotic ex wife and the bitch I had as a workers comp case worker I didn't think I was going to make it through it without some time in the penitentiary...Hope you get to feeling better soon.

You might consider visiting a D.O. (doctor of osteopathic medicine). They can do osteopathic manipulations (like chiropractic except way more advanced) that can sometimes address those problems without the need for surgery and such. My wife is studying to be a D.O. (for the USAF) and so I get the benefit of the stuff she's learning. The techniques she does work great at reducing lower back pain after a day out in the shop.

Hope you recover soon. I very much enjoyed watching you on Top Shot, although I was sad you didn't get to do any knife challenges.

You might consider visiting a D.O. (doctor of osteopathic medicine). They can do osteopathic manipulations (like chiropractic except way more advanced) that can sometimes address those problems without the need for surgery and such. My wife is studying to be a D.O. (for the USAF) and so I get the benefit of the stuff she's learning. The techniques she does work great at reducing lower back pain after a day out in the shop.

Hope you recover soon. I very much enjoyed watching you on Top Shot, although I was sad you didn't get to do any knife challenges.

+1 on the DO idea, it worked great for me, even if you have had surgery already they can really help a lot.

Back