E.W. Stone Knife, More than 350 Sold Yet?

I'm very happy with my Limited Edition, E.W. Stone Knife. The knife documentation says only 350 E.W. knives would be made. Is there anybody who works for Ka-bar working this forum? If so, can you please tell me how many have been sold? Thank you

I’ve wondered the same thing. They’ve been available for a long long time.

You are the first person (that I’m aware of) to post about having one.

We make these to order with all the component pieces, but 350 have not been sold. There is still quite a few, but we knew at the start of this project they would not sell fast. We still get comments on the video highlighting the project that it is a "mall ninja knife", which makes it clear many don't fully know the story of the knife or have an appreciation for the history. $1,000 is pretty steep, but those that pick one up generally have a true appreciation for the knife and the lineage (Full Disclosure: I own one.)

We make these to order with all the component pieces, but 350 have not been sold. There is still quite a few, but we knew at the start of this project they would not sell fast. We still get comments on the video highlighting the project that it is a "mall ninja knife", which makes it clear many don't fully know the story of the knife or have an appreciation for the history. $1,000 is pretty steep, but those that pick one up generally have a true appreciation for the knife and the lineage (Full Disclosure: I own one.)
Thank you for that update. Just curious. It's very popular with my family and friends. We always display it in a "KA-BAR Dome Knife Presentation Case" when people come over. It really is a work of art and the bluing is excellent. Video is a great Marine story (and Navy and Army :) ) I especially like the USMC on the blade like everything else from the original. Thanks again.

Thank you for that update. Just curious. It's very popular with my family and friends. We always display it in a "KA-BAR Dome Knife Presentation Case" when people come over. It really is a work of art and the bluing is excellent. Video is a great Marine story (and Navy and Army :) ) I especially like the USMC on the blade like everything else from the original. Thanks again.

Here's the video on YouTube if interested

Back