• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Early Puma Medici and other German folder Sale

doormann

Gold Member
I have a vintage Puma Medici for sale, from what I've been able to gather this piece is pre 1958 because it doesn't have the 563 designation. The front tang is stamped PUMA SOLINGEN and STAINLESS on the back. the bottom bolster is stamped MEDICI STILETTO. The knife locks up tight and snaps closed, there is some play in the finger guard. The blade is 100% full and unsharpened, the stag scales are perfect front and back. I want $230 shipped net to me.

This is a Browning stockman, it is in mint condition with the original box and paperwork. I want $75 net to me.

This is a Puma Wessel lll it is mint with the original box. I want $25 shipped net to me.

Last is a Puma Muskrat, it is mint in the original box. I want $20 shipped net to me.

I'll take your:
This is a Puma Wessel lll it is mint with the original box. I want $25 shipped net to me.
P.M. coming your way.

Tom

Was it sold or not??? (The Puma MEDICI) If it was sold, why don't you erase the photos???
Pleas contact direct to zuramno@hotmail.com because I don't know to use the website so well.
Thanks

So, why, the photos are still there, and when I searched on google for Puma Medici, it appeared??????????

Back