Earrings into Emersons

Has this ever happened to you?

You buy your wife a pair of earrings, or some other kind of jewelry, for a special occasion, get it all wrapped nice and pretty, then hide it in a closet. Then when the time comes for her to open it, she pulls off all the wrapping and, somehow, between the time you hid it and the time she opened it, the piece of jewelry mysteriously transformed (incubated?) into an Emerson? I haven't experienced this yet, but have heard of it happening, and wanted to know how you dealt with the (un?)fortunate occurence. In extreme cases, I've even heard of it happening with kids toys!
biggrin.gif
confused.gif

-Scott

[This message has been edited by scott475 (edited 05-20-2000).]

Scott,
Yes, I have witnessed this phenomenom on numerous occasions. In fact I have witnessed Emerson's Transmutation ability not only limited to Jewelry. But Mortgage Payments, Cars, Weapons of all sorts, Furniture, Vacations et al etc. ad nauseum !
biggrin.gif

------------------
"This is the law:
There is no possible victory in defense, The Sword is more important than the shield, And skill is more important than either, The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental."

Back