Earthquake

Chad,

I heard about the earthquake in Hawaii, don' tknow where you live but hope everything is ok.

Just heard from him, he said he and his family are fine, thank God for that.

I'll let him explain the details..............:eek:

Robbie Roberson ;)

Chad,

I heard about the earthquake in Hawaii, don' tknow where you live but hope everything is ok.

Aloha UFMetalEng,

Mahalo for your concern! I live on the other side of the island from where this quake of 6.3 originated, yet man I tell you...it was one of the bigger ones we have felt in awhile.

We have gotten used to the occasional quakes here...I mean, they happen more frequently than people would imagine. However, this particular one felt like it wasn't gonna stop! Things were flying everywhere...DVD's, CD's, books falling off shelves, food coming out of the fridge while the fridge, stove, TV, monitor were all "hopping around", cats freaking out, my 18" Crow figure almost pushed my Obi Wan and General Grievous off a 6' shelf to their "deaths"...houses were actually rocking!:eek:

I thanked God immediately after the quake ended...sure, a LOT of cleaning up, but my family and I are okay, and no damage to the home.

Anyway, thanks again and God bless:thumbup:

I live on Maui and there was a lot of shaking, rattling, and rolling here also. Fortunately we didn't have as much damage as the Big Island and the power did come on within a few hours. But yesterday (Monday) we had quite a bit of rain and traffic on the island was slow going. Thank God there was no fatalities recorded after the earthquake and the subsequent bad weather.

to hear that everything is fine. By te way just got the cash together and ordered a original biscuit and looking at the FB next. Can't wait to play with these fantastic designs.

I live on Maui and there was a lot of shaking, rattling, and rolling here also. Fortunately we didn't have as much damage as the Big Island and the power did come on within a few hours. But yesterday (Monday) we had quite a bit of rain and traffic on the island was slow going. Thank God there was no fatalities recorded after the earthquake and the subsequent bad weather.

Aloha mauiblue,

Good to hear that you and yours on Maui are okay...we had a bit of a flashflood warning the other night...lotta lightning, most I have ever seen.

Well, all in all...it could have been worse, just thank God it wasn't.

take care and God bless:cool:

to hear that everything is fine. By te way just got the cash together and ordered a original biscuit and looking at the FB next. Can't wait to play with these fantastic designs.

Aloha UFMetalEng,

Again, mahalo!

Glad to hear you gave into the Biscuit Original. However, I must admit, I been carrying around my Tan CE "Honey Biscuit" more than the Original.:rolleyes: Being a CE fan, I kinda missed using serrations!

As for the SFB...well, lemme go check out your thread now.:p

God bless and thanks for your support:thumbup:

Back