EDC III Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In on 1

7193052124_84056a5434_c.jpg

Who did the regrind?

Custom by Alan Davis and my ever present Military.....

In on page one...:D

431123_595440097147012_1277396491_n.jpg

Attachments

• EDC pic 1 (800x600).jpg
    EDC pic 1 (800x600).jpg
    103 KB · Views: 321
In on page one.
I've been carrying my old Kershaw Storm 2 lately. Always loved this knife.
The serrations don't even bother me. O.O That's new.

Weird story on this one. Way over a year ago(closer to two years) a friend of mine had this and I traded him for it, traded it back to him, and then somehow ended up with it again. I ended up trading it in at the local knife shop for store credit(about and year and a half ago). Someone ended up buying it from them. Well they ended up putting it on Consignment less than a week ago and my friend bought it. I got it from him. I'm now convinced that this knife is meant to be mine and I will never let it go again. You can tell how much I've used it, the guy that bought it must not have used it at all.
Storm_zpse1b56c82.jpg

Storm2_zpsdb04f2b8.jpg

Storm3_zps3ee3ea1d.jpg

Storm4_zps0ab051ed.jpg

Nice Contego Power Noodle! I Finally picked one up and I love it. It's running on one Omega Spring right now but it works fine. Excellent knife.
WOW! Another one exists!
My friend got one of these at a Cabelas forever-and-a-half ago, and i thought it was cool. (Pre-Knife-knowledege times)
So, (fast forward 5 years or so) he knew how much I liked it, and I knew how much he liked my Leatherman Wingman.
So, we traded. It has alot of pitting all over the whole knife from rust, and he has used it hard, so theres alot of scratches.
Im pretty happy to see another one! I almost never see these, unless I actively search.
Its a nice knife that feels alot more solid than it looks.
Pretty cool story too! Id find it hard to use it after all of that. It was definitely made to be yours!
Some of the pits can be seen in these pictures. The pictures hide alot of it though. Seeing mine compared to yours, you definitely used it alot! :)
jjkl213.jpg

jjkl214.jpg

jjkl215.jpg

jjkl216.jpg

I didnt carry this today though. I carried my Native 5, as usual. Still not bored of it!
native5084_zps1cd1f7c2.jpg

Last edited:
It's going nowhere, no worries. I normally don't like that much sticking out either but there's so much knife in the pocket that it doesn't bother or worry me. The clip even doubles as a lock bar stop lol.

Glad to see you have one Blade Boss!
It truly is a great knife. Mine is rock solid, centered, and no play, even after being used like crazy. Detent is strong enough and the blade won't come out when shook(extremely hard). I have this knife so buttery smooth that I can just barely flick it with my thumb and it opens up all the way. I can even use the finger guard as a flipper and it flips open smoothly.
Awesome knife really. No, they aren't around much anymore. Long discontinued. I guess they weren't all that popular, but I love mine.

20130526_000950.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Ive had it about a week now and its quickly become my favorite knife to carry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back