EDC Proto - sold

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Sold!

I have a sheath in progress.

Sale thread over here... http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/874182-New-design-Black-and-Grey-G10-and-O1-steel

055dv.jpg

013pai.jpg

021psx.jpg

025cy.jpg

Last edited:
those flared stainless rivets look great. I knew it was gonna look good from when you had it in that glue-up pic.

not a fan of chisel grinds, but that looks pretty nice -- I like the scotch-brite finish.

not a fan of chisel grinds, but that looks pretty nice -- I like the scotch-brite finish.

Hey Thanks! The scotch brite is a great looking user finish, I like it a lot.

I wasn't a big fan of chisel grinds until I tried them, they are a high performance grind. :D

Good lookin knife Daniel.I like the reverse tanto look.
Do you have a press for the flaired tubes?
I rehandled a machete with copper tube pins & tried the vise method.
They came out serviceable,but not very pretty.
They hold the scales on at least.

Good lookin knife Daniel.I like the reverse tanto look.
Do you have a press for the flaired tubes?
I rehandled a machete with copper tube pins & tried the vise method.
They came out serviceable,but not very pretty.
They hold the scales on at least.

Thanks!

Yes I have a press with custom made dies from usaknifemaker. I made my own dies with 82 degree screw heads and a vise but I couldn't ever get them right. They do have to be lined up perfectly and it takes some practice to get it right.

I just dropped the total price with sheath... now it is coming with a concealex sheath for only $140 total and that includes the shipping!

The sheath is finished up, it is concealex and tek lok compatible. The way I make my sheaths with the aluminum Chicago screws is very versatile, you can move the screws around and put the tek lok on either side, you can also take them off to clean the sheath. On this one it can also be used as a necker, i have cord and ball chain if you want to use it as a necker.

009ynj.jpg

I have been away from internet country for a while and playing catch-up now
this is looking good, Daniel!

Daniel,

I bet your "Black Glow" scales would look awesome on the EDC! :thumbup:
Have a great weekend!
Marc

Back