Full Time Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
004-5.jpg

011-4.jpg

064-1.jpg

031-1.jpg

Last edited:
Loving it!

I'm just making my first knife - very similar: Wharncliffe blade and chisel grind... although lefty ;)

niiiiiiiiiiiiiice
Thanks! :D

Wow! Nice work!
Much appreciated!

Loving it!

I'm just making my first knife - very similar: Wharncliffe blade and chisel grind... although lefty ;)
Nice! I bet you will be happy with the design, easy to sharpen and lots of strength!

They look great Daniel. Very nicely done. :thumbup: :D
Good to hear! :D I'll be sending your two your way soon!

Cranking them out Daniel!!!!looking great
Thanks! I'm really happy with the way they came out!

Gnarly, I know a few of my hunting & fishing "buddies" who are extreme Bengal fans who would probably have a few comments about that orange and black handle as well . . . . :D
Be safe.

043-1.jpg

. . . . and to quote my 9 year old neice, "That is to die for" . . . . ;)
Excellent looking piece of craftsmanship Daniel, & since I was late to the party when these were started, what are the sizes for this one ?
Great design as well . . .
Be safe.

Thanks! They are all roughly 9" long with a 4.5" blade and handle, they are made from 3/16" O1 steel. That one and the other two I'll have for sale (the black burlap and MCAM one are for sale too) are ready to go for $150 shipped with a kydex sheath!

The O1 is just great overall steel... tough, holds a great edge and is easy to sharpen. I even use a purpose made 28 second quench oil on the O1 to get the very most out of the heat treat.

That one is black/grey/coyote brown G10, that color combo G10 just came out this month and I can tell I'll be using lots of it.

I need some sheath pics soon, I made a new press and I think they are some of my best.

ORANGE?!?!?! Let's see that one again!

:eek:

After giving this matter some careful consideration, here is my Favorite:

032-2.jpg

:D :thumbup: :cool: ;) :)

Yeah but which one do you really like? :D :D :D

The orange/black is cool huh!

More pics of the three for sale...

026-4.jpg

029-4.jpg

Here's what the sheaths look like.
035-2.jpg

Dam I have more wants than money right now. Once all this retirement shit goes through look out I am going on a buying frenzy!!!!

Hey Dan,there's only one up,lets see the rest please.
Don't matter though,I can't get one anyho.

Back