EDC X Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PoL419F.jpg

DetSycf.jpg

oToYDcM.jpg

^ Your picture in the knives and coffee thread got me started on it.Ha !Real cool and different !

Nice! I like that a lot.. even though its the first time seeing it. Would love to hear your thoughts on it.

You're tempting me to jump on one of those! I love my Umnum... hows it compare?

Just a few days in my pocket so what can I say?
Lightweight, thin, good grip, good steel blade, Tri-Ad Lock - great for edc :thumbup:
Very comfortable opening. HTR thumb hole opener is quite sensible (I'm not a conspiracy theorist about the stolen hole) ;)
Very nice fit & finish!
I love it so far :D

Hard to compare to CRK's... Completely different knives :rolleyes:

lgk3tdjh.jpg

Still the large Batum. Still trying to get a picture of the flat bevels.

mDnPvsl.jpg

There. That's got it pretty well. And, some image processing, for that "underwater camera" look. Meh. I like how it turned out.

I'm giving the Batum a month's worth of carry, because I liked the idea when that thread showed up, and I do it with every new knife. But mostly it's on the weekends, because my work knife needs are different. So does that mean I have to carry it for 15 weeks to get the proper use out of it?

Maybe it means I'm thinking too hard :confused:

Just a few days in my pocket so what can I say?
Lightweight, thin, good grip, good steel blade, Tri-Ad Lock - great for edc :thumbup:
Very comfortable opening. HTR thumb hole opener is quite sensible (I'm not a conspiracy theorist about the stolen hole) ;)
Very nice fit & finish!
I love it so far :D

Hard to compare to CRK's... Completely different knives :rolleyes:

lgk3tdjh.jpg

Nice. Appreciate the opinion.

Gary - Wow! That's a great shot!

Thanks the orange against the black and white makes it certainly stand out :) but overall it's been a great knife too, especially since I ground down the spine to make it a clip point type blade.

IMG_6426 by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

G2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back