EDC XI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
33297321684_420c93f62b_h.jpg

Dude I've got to ask..what is that "backdrop" behind your knives ? I see people with cool ass "mats" if you will to contrast their knives nicely and I can't seem to find any online? Or maybe I'm just using the wrong keywords..
I've searched Etsy for a bit and I've found a shop that makes old school blueprints of various items and that's about it ..lol

Yup. It's a star map. That one is specifically from a Nat Geo atlas.

Brian Tighe Nirk in BG-42/Titanium
Ohta whittler in ZDP-189/Ironwood
A.G. Russell pinched peanut in Mammoth ivory/VG-10

~Chip

This sucks! I've been waiting for BladeForums to show up again in Tapatalk but I guess it's not available there anymore. I tried to add a picture from my iPad but it doesn't seem possible. If anyone out there knows how to do this please let me know. If I have to upload pictures to another site and then get them from there I'm not going to do that and will be signing off for good. Hopefully I'm just missing something easy. Thanks!

This sucks! I've been waiting for BladeForums to show up again in Tapatalk but I guess it's not available there anymore. I tried to add a picture from my iPad but it doesn't seem possible. If anyone out there knows how to do this please let me know. If I have to upload pictures to another site and then get them from there I'm not going to do that and will be signing off for good. Hopefully I'm just missing something easy. Thanks!
Imgur is very easy to use and free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back