EDC XII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crooked River

eeab57af2cd10dd77b8f01438a0b5f40.jpg

Is the green handled Tanto knife the same one you used in the fires?
Fires?

That one is a Gollik custom, 5", Elmax, I've had it awhile and posted it several times doing different stuff with it but I don't recall any "fires".

Nice Zippo - I've got one in that pattern from the mid 70s. (I haven't had it that long - I would have been about 10 when out was released)

Good eye man. Mother in law was going to chunk it in a garage sale for a dollar and I scooped it up. It is certainly from either late seventies early eighties.

Good eye man. Mother in law was going to chunk it in a garage sale for a dollar and I scooped it up. It is certainly from either late seventies early eighties.
https://www.zippo.com/pages/date-codes

The one I posted the other day was from 1965. Had it for years...sadly, I put that ding in it (proof of carry, lol, now it has "character")

Back on topic - going light (purple) at work tonite. Enigma and Mantra2.

Last edited:
Fires?

That one is a Gollik custom, 5", Elmax, I've had it awhile and posted it several times doing different stuff with it but I don't recall any "fires".

I'm sorry. I must be confused. I thought you were a Fireman , and worked with that blade during those severe fires recently out west.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back