Electronic Newsletter

Greetings, it's time for another Newsletter. They are quarterly and now electronic.

It should be finished and ready to send out during this month. If you wish to join the list and receive one e-mail me your e-mail address at
sales@tichbourneknives.com - just say Newsletter and I'll make sure you get a copy.

We used to send out hard copies but decided to switch to a more environmentally friendly system.

Like I said if you'd like a copy just e-mail us directly.

Cheers, Carol

It's about time for another newsletter. I enjoy putting them together but I shutter when I go to e-mail them. Still have not gotten the process down to a fine science yet and I end up sending them out a few at a time. I'm afraid to hit the ALL button.

So I'll apologize in advance in case you get two, I've tried to check with everyone about their MANY e-mail addresses but it is just too time consuming for me. Everytime I get an e-mail from a different location but the same person I accumulate yet another address for that person.

Please hit the delete button and don't think too badly of me if you get a couple copies, I'm not trying to be a pest just not completely in tune with all the ways of modern technology.

In the next little while I will be working on the last Newsletter for 2009.
They are not coming out quarterly as they are supposed to because of the difficulty I have in sending them out.

Rather than incurr the rath of all and sunder you only see them a couple times a year. Many of the programs available to send these things out are deemed spam tools by many of the search engines.

Instead of hitting the send to all button I sit and send a few out at a time.
This time I am going to hit the ALL button so PLEASE if you receive more than one hit the delete button and don't yell at me.

With everyone's multifple addresses it is diffcult for me to try and cull through and remove the extra addresses.

Thankyou in advance for your hopeful patience with this. One day I do hope to have the time to site and figure out a better way of sending them out.

Carol

OK, I'm starting to work on the next newsletter. Something that was to be quarterly is lucky to see yearly. The main reason is the difficulty I encounter when I e-mail it out.

Many of you will wonder what the big deal is - well when you've got a couple thousand names in your e-mail data base - alot of them multi addresses for the same people because they send mail in from various addresses, they tend to end up with several e-mails when i do a mass mailing.

Time is short at my end of things and to sift through is nothing short of a major undertaking that if you know me at all you'll understand my frustration and impatience.

There has got to be a better way and one of these days I'll find it.

In the meantime should you receive several newsletters please curse me in silence and hit the delete button.

Bless you all for your tolerence, Carol :eek:

Back