Emerson EDC, What's Yours?

TUarW6N.jpg

My EDC for the last few years has been a Horseman.

I thought it'd be nice to get another knife to give this one a break, but what to get? I was so accustomed to the manual of arms of the Emerson I could only get another... and another... and another.

So now I also have a Mini 7B that I use as my EDC work carry (office job). I got a Roadhouse for when I'm out riding my Harley. And then I picked up a CQC15, which has become my new EDC.

Edit to say I took a stab at modding the horseman, just having some fun. Here it is before:

0FKNfDk.jpg

And after. Blade finish stripped, OD grips. Testing colors before I make new ones:

7CdCxjX.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a pic of my Mini 7 office carry. I can't have a knife in my pocket at work but feel naked without one. It's a non-wave version that is not made anymore from what I understand, which is what caught my attention when I saw it for sale on Craigslist of all places. I wear it on a deep Ti clip behind my belt up front so a wave is awkward in that position and can snag/pinch. I don't intend to ever use it for daily chores so it does not come out to open boxes or letters. It's there if I need to relieve someone of a few pints of blood ;)

77hC3pO.jpg

I had to edit this due to a change in the collection. Sold two, traded one, picked up two including a user 7 and it's full time EDC now. The 15 is my official range blade now as I need a serrated blade for cutting rope to hang plates.

Both came today though..

WDsYQRn.jpg

Last edited:
This Tiger just arrived and I think I'm in love ! What a beast !!!
It'll be in the rotation tomorrow .
QkoSv92.jpg
EppFtEN.jpg

Back