Emerson Gallery and Glossary

IMG_1376_zpsvu789v0z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Just added the Horseman to my portfolio of CNC machined scales... these are the first test set... black G10 w/FragBurst texture.
RHB2tnq.jpg

vR75XKK.jpg

IS5CzZw.jpg

NiM1DQG.jpg

wn3usl3.jpg

They look great !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Its been a Emerson kind of week for me lol :D . My first Signature series Emerson .
Barracuda #46 1 of 104 .
I really like the sweep/smooth transition on this Tanto .
V3hMjaK.jpg
leOEb6k.jpg
ZJYjVPr.jpg

Last edited:
Its been a Emerson kind of week for me lol :D . My first Signature series Emerson .
Barracuda #46 1 of 104 .
I really like the sweep/smooth transition on this Tanto .
V3hMjaK.jpg
leOEb6k.jpg
ZJYjVPr.jpg

I know what you mean about "an Emerson kind of week." Yesterday, I decided to try my first "Emerson Style" knife & ordered a ZT 0620 at the clearance price, before they're all gone. The more I thought about it I decided that I "really needed" a classic Emerson, so I ordered a Commander.

That's probably not going to be the end of it for my Emerson binge. Last year I bought my first ZT/Hinderer collaboration. I now have five Hinderers. That's kinda' the way it goes, I guess.

I know what you mean about "an Emerson kind of week." Yesterday, I decided to try my first "Emerson Style" knife & ordered a ZT 0620 at the clearance price, before they're all gone. The more I thought about it I decided that I "really needed" a classic Emerson, so I ordered a Commander.

That's probably not going to be the end of it for my Emerson binge. Last year I bought my first ZT/Hinderer collaboration. I now have five Hinderers. That's kinda' the way it goes, I guess.
Congrats man !
Yes once you get on a roll its hard to stop lol .
I've had a few Emerson's over the years then got away from them. Now I've made a full circle back to them. I love there simplicity the smooth like butter action after break in . There just great knives that most fit in my hand like a glove or extension of my hand.
You can't go wrong with Emerson ZT collaborations either you should be very happy :thumbsup:

Back