Emerson Tiger

Looks serious! "A fighting blade wed to a serious self defense handle style."

Tiger-9.jpg

Kinda like my horseman. I just had it sharpened... I may have it reprofiled... But who knows.

Nice!
My 7 is my Tiger.

Lol, I have been rocking a waveless 7 for a tad over a week and gotta say its the perfect edc for me right now. Since I don't have a commander any longer there's nothing to outshine the timeless classic

I agree its been added to my list of wants ... and there's a long list of emersons

I need this in black! ER, any word when that is going to go down?

Never mind! They are in stock and I have already ordered one!!!!!

Last edited:
"Purebred Fighting Knife"

I thought that what all Emerson knives where?? I guess none of my other Emersons will work in a self defense situation........

I think Ernie is getting a little carried away with that image at times, I do believe any of my many Emerson or Strider knives would work just fine as a "fighting knife" So would my 0801 ZT for that matter.

This kind of "tactical knife" fanboy hype is getting a little old IMHO, I guess you need this hind of hype to justify the rather steep $270 price on this thing however.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Emerson knives & have been using them for years but I would be embarrassed to tell any of my buddies that I just ordered a "real fighting knife" LOL.

~John

Back