EQ and V-Stat, differences?

Can someone expound upon the differences between the EQ and V-stat bags? The prices are the the same, and they look very much alike.

Thanks,

RM

------------------
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

The V-Stat Bag has a good bit more velcro on the outside for the various attachments that are included, a little more versatile in that respect.

The EQ Bag has a dual direction Zipper, the zipper not only goes down the SIDE of the Bag, but around the bottom as well.

So, each Bag has its own unique "problem solving" features for you.

I prefer having a little more velcro to attach stuff, and it is not a whole lot more...but that is what I personally prefer.

Other than that, they are pretty much the same, very handy things to have.

I would even go as far to say, if you rigged one under each arm using an Associate Shoulder Harness, if you were a Courier or some occupation where you had to carry money or other valuables, maybe this would be the way to go and then attach an edged weapon to the outside of one or both the bags.

My wife uses an EQ Bag for a neck wallet and it has held up far longer than any of the commercially available "Sport" neck wallets I have purchased for her.

I have found that the JSP Chest Strap for Neck Knives is a great way to carry the EQ & V-Stat Bags for neck carry or under arm, OPEN carry.

I hope this helped!

Thanks Don, appreciate the response. Both look pretty slick, and the dual zipper option probably has more uses for me than the extra velcro, but it is neat to be a walking fuzzyboard too. =)

I opted for the EQ bag because I feel that it already has plenty of velcro. I wasn't really attaching that much stuf on it anyway. The zippered pocket that comes all the way around the side and bottom is great though.

I've worn it under the arm of my spinal backup and it feels great, it also holds a lot for its size.

Jason

Some further insite on the bags...
The EQ BagTM was designed for either under the arm or waistline belt carry, (cargo pocket style with leg lashdown strap). When carried under the arm, you can use the supplied lashdown strap if desired. The reason for the continuous zipper on the bottom edge is for deployment when wearing pullover type attire. The front leading zipper is for jacket or equiv. wear.
Also... looking closely at the zipper pulls knotted cord .. you'll notice that the bottom front corner is where the cord splits around the bottom corner of the bag. This maintains constant cord registration for quick deployment of its contents, (ie. glock 26 / 27)!!

------------------
James

JSP Blade Rigger

Back