Esee Tattoo

Flexxx

BANNED
If I get this tattoo do I get a new blade of my choice?
I already have alot of tattoos, so getting another would be cool IMO.

If I did get this tat I just hope Esee will not change there name for a long time.....

opening-page-logo-9.jpg

Funny, I have a bullet ant (Izula) tattooed on my hand. I'll try to get a picture in the next couple of days.

LOL:D This reminds me when AAC had their 'tat' promotion. They were giving away suppressors if you had their logo tattooed on you.

9point9 I was going to mention the same thing about AAC. It's a good way to advertise, but a free suppressor is way to generous. I would probably get a TaT if they did it again. I wouldn't see why ESEE wouldn't throw in an Izula but I would require a pic of the tat and product (izula) before I sent the blade out. However they might not like the idea and understandable.

If anything, just the ant. If I was going to get a tatoo, it would be of the blonde RAT girl.

If I get this tattoo do I get a new blade of my choice?
I already have alot of tattoos, so getting another would be cool IMO.

If I did get this tat I just hope Esee will not change there name for a long time.....

opening-page-logo-9.jpg

Here are the rules set ferrrth by brother Jephe.

I think a couple of people may have done the tattoo but never asked for the knife. We will still give Izula's away to those who ink themselves with our logo.

As long as it is one of our logos with our name shown on that tat, then we'll send you an Izula.

If you just do the cross knives and skull without the name then that doesn't work. Get the name ESEE or IZULA or RANDALL"S ADVENTURE & TRAINING on there and now we're talking. And if you can get your girfriend of wife to get ink that reads Property of Randall's Adventure & Training, then that's good for another knife! Depending where she puts it, it may be good for two knives.

I like ink, got it on both my arms, but a logo will be taking it too far IMHO.
Now to do a band, that is something else, been thinking about the AIC logo of Alice, humm....
AIC.gif

I think a band of the Izula ant going around the arm would be cool. I thought about doing it for the free Izula but by the time you get done paying for the ink you could have bought the knife. Now if they were offering something like a Junglas I would do it. I love getting new ink.

mlrs

I have actually done that AIC tatto numerous times. I think i am guna go ahead and do the ant and name. I mean another tattoo for is no big deal even if i am a new fan.

Back