• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Esee's and a Swamp Rat

Apparently my iPhone takes photos that are too big for this forum so I can email any photos that you want to see! All blades are unused, all have been convexed and will leave here shaving sharp!

see 4 with TKC compact scales and RI sheath with firesteel loop and Fenix E12 holder. Light included. - $205 shipped. I have a clip plate and POSSIBLY a molle back for it also if I can find it. Some surface staining on the lettering but that's how I received it. I may be able to get it off with a Rust Eraser.

ESEE 6 in DE with Rednose Leather custom sheath with 3/8" firesteel loop on it and a belt loop. Has black TKC scales and a black TKC kydex sheath that I'm goin to include. Got a lot of money in this one. - $235 shipped

SRKW MINI VEX.. this one is a super rare blade, was when I was trying to find one anyway. Hammered finish and micarta scales. Custom Rednose Leather sheath with it as well. This is a great little blade for EDC or field dressing game. $205 shipped

All prices are via PP. I'll eat the fees and shipping is included. Only trades in interested in are SURVIVE! Knives or CPK (Carothers)

Last edited:
Back