Ethan in Georgia at Georgia Bushcraft Campout in Watkinsville

Ethan Becker

I am gonna be at the Georgia Bushcraft Campout Friday, Saturday and Sunday...... Dan Eastland, Stephen Fowler and I will be doing a knife round table at some point...... I will be mingling and having a good time and reveling in having no responsibilities other than enjoying myself and talking knives and Woodslore.... it is shaping up to be a great time and I hope to see a bunch of you there...... Lots of classes, demos and activities..... Check it out at th Georgia Bushcraft site.....

E

Sounds like a great time!
Convert a few new Beckerheads and send them this way with pics to share!

Sounds fantastic. A bit far for me to travel, though...
Regardless, have an awesome time!

Wish I could have made it. Dang dentist.... Hope it was a great experience.

It was a fantastic weekend...... for those of you who have been to a Beckerhead shindig , think of it as a gathering with enough structure to permit scheduled classes with good and in some cases very good instructors.. Madison Parker, Ex Umbra(a trip, that one), Chance Sanders, Stephen Fowler, Our own Dan Eastland and his trusty sidekick Matt, and the list goes on and on..... Ex Umbra's hand drill demo was a joy to watch......

Stephen, Dan and I did a round table which was a lot of fun..... The audience was great and gave us good questions which is the only way that kind of thing works......

The Georgia Bushcraft crew did a magnificent job in spite of Head Honcho Casey Deming's best efforts.....LOL.....

My only responsibility was the Round Table and I got to spend time talking with a whole raft of great folks...... Not a pill in the bunch......

A VERY good time.....

Casey and Crew.... A GREAt big round of applause and Many thanks for last weekend......

Ethan

Check these guys out......

Back