• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Even Santa doesn't leave home without a SIEGE Belt! There's still time for the must-have hand-crafted SIEGE Belt to ship B4 Christmas. SALE still on!

Siege Belts & Stoves

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
SIEGE_St_Nick-final.jpg

The SIEGE Belt is the perfect complement to any quality pocket knife. Each buckle is artisan-crafted in the USA through a lengthy process, and then fused with our custom high-density ballistic nylon to form a uniquely durable belt with no moving parts to fail, snag, or slow the belt's release. The belts are engineered for comfort and longevity. Over the years many prepared individuals have recognized the value of a SIEGE Belt and made it an essential part of their everyday carry.
The belts soon pay for themselves in avoided replacement costs over leather and conventional nylon belts. At SiegeBelts.com you can get your own custom hand-made SIEGE Belt at prices comparable to mass-produced premium leather belts, which soon start to degrade. Leather creases, cracks, stretches and warps, and unlike the amphibious SIEGE Belt, leather (and many buckles) can't handle salt water activities. Check out the sale at SiegeBelts.com. Shipping in the USA is free, and below-cost internationally, and belts come with a lifetime warranty.

The SIEGE Stove is a high-performance, compact portable US-made camping / survival stove that is exceptionally versatile, especially considering the elegantly simple design with no unnecessary features such as hinges, which add significant weight and result in a weaker stove that's more vulnerable to expansion problems. They are precision made from stainless steel or US aerospace-grade titanium (in thicker grades than are commonly used). The sale is on at SiegeStoves.com, and US orders over 100 come with free shipping. Over the years thousands of SIEGE Stove users around the world have depended on their stoves in all kinds of terrain and conditions.

If you already have one of our belts or stoves, please share your experience on this forum — and thank you for supporting an American family-owned business dedicated to producing innovative and exceptionally durable products in the USA at reasonable prices.

I've had the Phantom model Siege Belt for maybe a month now, and I am very happy with it. The simplicity is a really nice feature, no loops or threading or cinching for a hold, and the strength of the materials is evident. The sizing guide was right on when it said to measure based on where your usual belt shows wear, I'm glad I read that because this Siege Belt is perfectly sized for me. If you're on the fence, get one and you will not be sorry.

Thank you Biting! I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying your belt, and your thoughtful testimonial is very much appreciated.
Happy holidays!

Back