• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Evers Forge Works

Hello everyone,

In March, I commissioned Evers Forge Works (EFW ) to make 2 knives, upon which I paid the cost of said knives in full, nearly $800. I was never given a lead time.

A couple of weeks after this I sent an email asking for an estimated lead time, and sent a follow-up email another 2 weeks later due to not receiving a reply on my first attempt. It was not until early May, when I commented on his Instagram that I had sent an email, that I received a reply which contained the following;

“Woop Lord surely didn't. It has been rather crazy though!
Regardless should be done and shipped in the second order block this coming Monday! Can't Tha k you enough for all your patience!”

After still not receiving my knives a month later, I elected to contact him via Instagram on June 5th as this is what worked last time. I again had to notify him via a comment on a post that I messaged him to receive a reply, which contained the following;

“Found ya! And yes brother appreciate all your patience! Been a silly few months getting equipment back up! But plan on having your goodie bag out with Thursdays or Fridays biscuits”

It is now June 28th, once again nearly a month after I was told my knives, which I have paid for, would be completed. I have elected to not contact him a third time until July 5th, which will be a full month after our last contact.

I was wondering if anyone here has any similar experiences with Evers Forge Works, as he seems to have next to no presence or mentions on the forums. Though he does have an impressive following on instagram of nearly 35,000.

Created an account just for this!
Send another email sir and I'll get you squared away Immediately! Was recently shadowbanned to oblivion on IG so no dms work properly!
And for anyone wondering, the "getting my equipment back up" was from a literal shop explosion that almost took it out.... So that would explain a delay haha.

Thanks

Created an account just for this!
Send another email sir and I'll get you squared away Immediately! Was recently shadowbanned to oblivion on IG so no dms work properly!
And for anyone wondering, the "getting my equipment back up" was from a literal shop explosion that almost took it out.... So that would explain a delay haha.

Thanks
Thank you very much for personally reaching out sir, not many makers would!

Thank you very much for personally reaching out sir, not many makers would!
Did he resolve the issue for you yet? I still haven't received my order either. I placed mine in March of 23, and I got the same messages you got. Tho he told me it would only be a month or two. Feels like I'm being played.

Did he resolve the issue for you yet? I still haven't received my order either. I placed mine in March of 23, and I got the same messages you got. Tho he told me it would only be a month or two. Feels like I'm being played.
Sure did sir! Send an email to eversforgeworks@gmail.com and will get you squared away immediately

Also I might add, if it was through IG, they refuse to fix my account, which has been the whole reason any comms have been missed! simply email me!

Last edited:
Unfortunately, this sounds all too familiar. Good luck!
With 99% of business through Instagram these days, and them coming after crafters lately, makes communication damn near impossible these days. Resulted just giving customers personal cell at this point hah

You are being played.

I've been using only Gmail to communicate with you.
So please send another, or private message your email here so I can look you up through Gmail and get you sorted. I get 40+ a day either new correspondence, or hate mail from leftists who hate hunting/mil blade content haha

It's really quite simple and will address it as such. I've scrolled through the forums briefly and seen alot of folks rightly on edge due to the attempted run arounds by many makers. Heck I'm on year 3 for a hammer I ordered.
They give every reason under the sun for delays, which for many small time makers can be legitimate for sure, some absolutely not when you see work posted for sale constantly but no backorderd customs being sent out etc.
I simply got bogged down with orders, a couple severe life things with family tossed a wrench, the great shadowbanning of May 23, and been working 16 hour days non stop to catch up, even post daily updates to show as much, and with the current workload emails get missed. That's it.

Ultra simple to work with once I have ya on comms and work flow back up to speed, email is listed, I even give you my personal cell to call/text anytime, and yes actually respond.

Thank yall and the forums have been a welcomed pace over the chaos of social media

Well I don't hate hunting or military hardware. My oder was for a tomahawk and a knife. I can't find how to private message you on here.

Well I don't hate hunting or military hardware. My oder was for a tomahawk and a knife. I can't find how to private message you on here.

You will need to pay for a gold membership ($30) to be able to send messages on here.

Hello everyone,

In March, I commissioned Evers Forge Works (EFW ) to make 2 knives, upon which I paid the cost of said knives in full, nearly $800. I was never given a lead time.

A couple of weeks after this I sent an email asking for an estimated lead time, and sent a follow-up email another 2 weeks later due to not receiving a reply on my first attempt. It was not until early May, when I commented on his Instagram that I had sent an email, that I received a reply which contained the following;

“Woop Lord surely didn't. It has been rather crazy though!
Regardless should be done and shipped in the second order block this coming Monday! Can't Tha k you enough for all your patience!”

After still not receiving my knives a month later, I elected to contact him via Instagram on June 5th as this is what worked last time. I again had to notify him via a comment on a post that I messaged him to receive a reply, which contained the following;

“Found ya! And yes brother appreciate all your patience! Been a silly few months getting equipment back up! But plan on having your goodie bag out with Thursdays or Fridays biscuits”

It is now June 28th, once again nearly a month after I was told my knives, which I have paid for, would be completed. I have elected to not contact him a third time until July 5th, which will be a full month after our last contact.

I was wondering if anyone here has any similar experiences with Evers Forge Works, as he seems to have next to no presence or mentions on the forums. Though he does have an impressive following on instagram of nearly 35,000.
I’m having the exact same problem with him now, I’ve actually just posted a thread about him asking if anyone has had this problem and I was sent this, did you ever get this resolved?

Back