Everyone quite your damn sniveling!

biggrin.gif

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Fire Horse:
The Busse team have a better tone in dealing with their customer.
</font>
One of the specifics of this particular forum
wink.gif
I guess this is one of those, hardcore answers to hardcore individuals.
I suggest you simply ignore it unless U want to get involved in long pointless discussion.
Enjoy the knives, everything else is not really important, details...
smile.gif

P.S. It'd be very nice if someone from Strider knives could say yes or no about those damn customs. Are those supposed to be going through the dealers or through U?
Yes or No?

------------------
zvis.com
Have Fun,
Alligator

Gator,
The answer is both. Go to triple aught design for some custom stuff, go to mick at his email address( mick@striderknives.com ), and check with some other dealers from time to time. Mick is going to use dealers only to distribute his "custom" stuff. I am not sure who other than TAD that is set up to deal on the custom work, but it is coming soon. Duane will also do custom pieces, but he hasn't set up a way to get that done yet. At least not that I know of. Sorry to not have the answer you probably wanted to hear, but at least it might help.

As to the comment about Busse. I just received a Busse knife that was ordered about 2 1/2 years ago. The order was lost and I never heard from them once. Just goes to show you that everyone has problems. Busse just doesn't make as nice a knife as Strider, so in my opinion, Strider is better off. Just my 2 cents.

------------------
Ryan Renuart
Aerial Gunner
"That Others May Live"

[This message has been edited by KnifeBomber (edited 06-27-2001).]

Hi Everyone,

Just want to say my piece:

I TRUST STRIDER GUYS AND THEIR KNIVES! Whichever way you want to look at it.

smile.gif

Oliver

Hi KnifeBomber,
Thanks for your time and answer
smile.gif

I guess I'll still snivel on Mick then.

As of Busses, I agree, everyone has their probs. Few days ago here was another thread with another lost knife order.
Other than that the beauty is in the eye of the beholder. IMHO MH is one of the best looking fixed blades out there, however I do not like tantos at all
smile.gif

CHINDIT
I TRUST STRIDER GUYS AND THEIR KNIVES! Whichever way you want to look at it
So do I, otherwise I wouldn't be trying
for last few weeks to order couple sortta cutom pieces from them.
However I think it's not the matter or trust this whole thread.
If you think I don't believe Mick when he says Strider guys are working hard, or when he says they're not gonna answer emails, UR wrong
wink.gif

P.S. and MH still rulez, with G10 handles...

------------------
zvis.com
Have Fun,
Alligator

[This message has been edited by Gator97 (edited 06-27-2001).]

If everyone got along,...there would be no need for Strider Knives,...so I prefer that everyone doesn't get along.
smile.gif

------------------
Eric - Usual Suspect
"The best toys are the ones that you can put an eye out with."
weaver.gif

Back