Everyone's latest acquisitions!

2MDUELY.jpg

ZT 0808, in a most interesting handle finish I haven’t seen before, just in from the exchange - thank you @RICK RYAN !
Very solidly built, excellent action opening and closing, zero wobbles anywhere. I don’t know why manufacturers stop making models as nice as this.

IMG-1079.jpg

IMG-1080.jpg

IMG-1081.jpg

I just picked up an 0808 a few weeks back and I agree. It's a great design and it's quickly worked its way up into my favorite ZTs group. Love the finish on that example!

Just received one of the ZT unicorns that I've put off buying because I was unwilling to go over my $500 limit to buy one but, having run out of less costly knives to collect, I've decided to bite the bullet and start buying the knives that, until now, I considered too expensive.

It's the CF M390 ZT 0777 -- not the 3x's more expensive 2-tone Limited Edition but expensive enough just the same.

MUwh9jc.jpg

nGxalrH.jpg

It joins the two much smaller and much cheaper ZT 0770's in my collection -- the CF M390 & Elmax:

YPJE05D.jpg

qjHebKU.jpg

Last edited:
Can you tell me about this one? I’m not familiar with it but it is right up alley
They produced a ton of different variants with different blade shapes, steels and sizes. To me, a bunch had shorter handles so I was pleased to find this in a full four finger grip. I haven’t seen any in recent drops but haven’t paid a ton of attention either.

Back