Everyone's latest acquisitions!

My latest acquisitions
xOLcYew.jpeg

e89WiWy.jpeg

kdQHpTj.jpeg

mEal349.jpeg
#1, 3, and 4 out of the four FTW 🤗

I see you went looking for mine, and liked some of my Hog House Veli pics in my old posts from just before Thanksgiving :D Here's a few quick pics for everyone else.

M4ueqsd.jpeg

m9Y4GLB.jpeg

Brdb5Lc.jpeg

ruIqIv0.jpeg

S1M21MA.jpeg
I’ve never heard of Hog House before. It’s so hard to keep up with everything, but that is a very cool knife.

A few more incoming this weekend...

* SIG Sauer and ZEV Technologies Z365 with Holosun Reflex red dot optical sight, plus ZEV DLC barrel and slide, with fiberoptic front sight for co-witness, and stippled grip with stock curved and polished trigger (10 round x2 + a 12 round).
* Exceed Designs AVAIR M390 and Ti flipper with Skiff bearings.
* Maxace Meerkat in S90V and Ti frame lock .
* Reate PL-XT in Nitro-V and green Micarta with black G10, pivot lock plus safety to prevent accidental closing.

OQ5gcWd.jpeg

I4bYiXf.jpeg

8TrTMgd.jpeg

zbZpvF9.jpeg

oSwP29E.jpeg

hWiE8ZV.jpeg

WR3o1if.jpeg

7K3Jofc.jpeg

HUD2UJU.jpeg

Hl00Ful.jpeg

nyWAsdC.jpeg

HhJZvMU.jpeg

viwPKjN.jpeg

RZU2dZG.jpeg

Last edited:
A few more incoming this weekend...

* SIG Sauer and ZEV Technologies Z365 with Holosun Reflex red dot optical sight, plus ZEV DLC barrel and slide, with fiberoptic front sight for co-witness, and stippled grip with stock curved and polished trigger (10 round x2 + a 12 round).
* Exceed Designs AVAIR M390 and Ti flipper with Skiff bearings.
* Maxace Meerkat in S90V and Ti frame lock .
* Reate PL-XT in Nitro-V and green Micarta with black G10, pivot lock plus safety to prevent accidental closing.

OQ5gcWd.jpeg

I4bYiXf.jpeg

8TrTMgd.jpeg

oSwP29E.jpeg

hWiE8ZV.jpeg

WR3o1if.jpeg

HUD2UJU.jpeg

Hl00Ful.jpeg

nyWAsdC.jpeg

HhJZvMU.jpeg

viwPKjN.jpeg

RZU2dZG.jpeg

Let me know what ya think about that Avair! I was just looking at that today and it’s another one that definitely suits my tastes. Did you get it with the Skiffs?

Let me know what ya think about that Avair! I was just looking at that today and it’s another one that definitely suits my tastes.

The AVAIR is my favorite of the 3 that came is this weekend. It's very smooth with a crisp detent, and I cannot make the flipper fail with a weak push button attempt - it just wont let go until the pressure is enough, and them snap! it is open! It is thin but comfortable in the hand, and the pocket clip doesn't dig in at all while using a 4 finger grip. I'm so happy I have pre-ordered the blasted Ti version as well, of which batch 3 should be ready in 7-12 weeks according to the website.

The Neutron 2 that I ordered from the last drop just arrived.. so did the denim terratuff scales for the Atom!
View attachment 2536407

View attachment 2536408
Just got mine in today also!

2sNt73x.jpeg

It wasn't my first choice of scales but still like these quite a bit. This is the first Neutron I grabbed directly from TRM. The other 2 I tried in the past were 2nd hand. This one is great!

Back