Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Edge pro apex 3 + extra 120 grit stone and guide clips. Looking forward to get to work on my thick Esee's!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

f780e5d704ea9339002776128f5c0f95.jpg

c8bf7e105f1595878c12437f02c09e80.jpg

I'm about ready for mail call Monday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couple of ZTs last week and a Benchmade Adamas I don't have a picture of...

50c825f013d8eca27ba2ba4fd07a9773.jpg

97a7db7b0f71658a9c0ae5a1cb6ce498.jpg

Also got some from a couple trades last week
Spyderco Ladybug in ZDP189
Ontario XR-1 in n690
Kershaw HOB exclusive Link in s35vn
And a Leatherman Squirt ex6
On Monday I'm expecting
Bradford Guardian 4 in n690
WE 617
Scrap Yard Yardkeeper in SR77

These couple weeks are like Christmas [emoji851][emoji1392]

Just picked up a Klotzli Boarder Guard. Fantastic knife. I will try to get a review up this weekend.

Thick ol' slab of ELMAX steel from Golick in Prague.
Feels great in my hand, and the sheath feels really good on the side as well.

Is that a leather frog on a Kydex sheath? If so, I like the combo. It sort of blends traditional with modern, so to speak. :thumbsup:

IMG_2180.JPG IMG_2181.JPG Couple of super sweet Spydies this week!!
The Lil Sub Hilt is a BEAST of a knife!! Solid as a rock with amazing action and arrived screaming wicked stupid sharp!! Great knife, just great!!
After hearing tons of negative stuff about the Advocate, I had to check it out for myself.
This knife came out of the box literally perfect!
Dead nuts centered, blazing sharp with an ice even edge. Fantastic in hand, very comfy with all edges softened. Great flipping action with a perfect detent! Not too hard so opening with the hole is easy.
I'm loving it!!
Joe

I picked up a long sought after Spyderco SuperLeaf late last week. Here it is with another VG10 knife, my Kizer Vanguard Series Intrepid.

They both got worked on as the new pivot hardware and body screws for the Intrepid arrived at the same time as the Superleaf. Each got a "for now" 20 ps touch-up on the SharpMaker as their factory edges were too acute and toothy. I added the leather thongs and beads at the same time.

NnB3epZ.jpg

Funny how the camera angle makes the closer knife look so much bigger. They're pretty much the same size.

2gOxvdm.jpg

Back