Everyone's latest acquisitions!

@Gary W. Graley I have a couple of Real Steel offerings myself that have treated me very favorably. I like them alot.

SwissHeritageCo SwissHeritageCo I understand the name thing, and I had to be gifted a couple before I felt forced to give my attention... but I'm good.

Would I force either of the pieces I have into hard service that my life depended upon? Well, no... but 80% of my stuff falls into that category, so...

Very affordable, very serviceable... a couple of characteristics I like in today's cutlery offerings!

The very first “good” knife I ever purchased….and the knife that took me down the slippery slope of collecting, was a Real Steel Megalodon. M390, Ti and the smoothest action ever! Still have it, along with 3 other Megalodon iterations. Since that beginning, I’ve accumulated a couple of hundred high quality knives…..but that Real Steel is special and it’s still my favorite.

Hang on to that one G2! 🙂

Ik52b6S.jpeg
Academic Friction Folder by our very own @The_Iron_Joe
Awesome Man! Love it

Two more incoming - more fixed blades! Sorry about the poor lighting...

* MKM David C Anderson design - Tango 2 in Magnacut and Red Burlap Micarta - Thanks @Gary W. Graley !
* Buck Knives Blade of the Month April 2024 Fixed Blade Model 152 in S35VN and Ebony

d2MW2gE.jpg

lT3cMsp.jpg

BTsRc8N.jpg

idsMUqe.jpg

HGmtzwu.jpg

wTu9Kym.jpg

0sWO4D2.jpg

zP466L6.jpg

Is it just magnets on the MKM belt loop? I never saw that before. How secure is it?

Back