Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Does anyone else be sure to buy upgrades before the new knife even shows up

GtRvo9H.jpeg

Some new incoming today!

* Rob Johnsons Cypress front flipper with Magnacut blade and diamond milled zirblasted Ti framelock
* Benchmade Taggedout Knifecenter exclusive in S45VN and G10 (thanks Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley !!)
* SAK Rambler with lanyard gift from Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley 😍
* Spyderco PM2 Salt in Magnacut from REC
* Spyderco PM2 in S90V and teal G10 from DLT
* Sharp Dressed Knives Arctic Storm Fat Carbon Fiber Scale, and matching filler tab in blue dark matter for Hinderer Jurassic
(this matches my Spyderco Shaman scales)
* Spyderco PM2 in S45VN and Camo G10 scales (immediately shipped to Josh REK Knives REK Knives without a pic, for a re-blade, Akhmedov Yellow Aramis Scales, and REK Clip)

XDq5Bgv.jpg

tPXxag4.jpg

Sl8kts0.jpg

brvyRV8.jpg

bGFPOIv.jpg

That looks like a serious spydy! Never seen that model. Where did you pick that beauty up at?

It's an old Starmate. I've had the 2nd version of it for awhile and I wanted to try the first version.

I'm not terribly fond of the 2nd version. Very sharp liners and scandi ground. This first version doesn't have liners and it's really comfy in-hand and light, and I really like the hollow grind on it. It would be perfect if it didn't need a lockbar adjustment - there's some definite play there that is going to annoy me until I get it fixed.

Esnyx Silverline Beer Buster Jr in Damasteel, black canvas Micarta, timascus shield and clip, and black PVD coated, titanium hardware and liners. Manufactured by Reate. :)

dqDfSdd.jpeg

mrA7iyF.jpeg

GiantMouse Ace Tribeca limited edition in CPM-MagnaCut, brass backspacer, and green anodized titanium. 1 of 200. Manufactured by one of the Menaggio, Italy manufacturers. :)

PCUB1IT.jpeg

FhJFrdp.jpg

Back