Ewok

Rescue Riley lent me his personal EWOK after reading a comment I made in a thread last month over on WSS. Very nice of him to send a knife for me to play with, basically open-ended as far as time goes.

Well so far it has opened a few packages and will be seeing duty cutting up my pizza tonight. Came with a nice kydex sheath made by Jeff H. Fits easily in my front pocket nestled next to my PSK.

I am going to carry this around for the next few days and just see what tasks I can feed it on an everyday basis. Pics later.

First impression: Want one.
Second impression: same as first impression.
Third impression: A lot of knife in a small, pocket-sized package.

I have Stompers Hikers Backup, great little EDC fixed blade. Got any pics of the Ewok? I posted pics of my HB in the pic thread, I'll see if I can repost them.

I just got an EWOK from Stomper and it is an outstanding pocket knife. Like Rocky said, a lot of knife in a small package. I'll try to get some pics up in the next day or so.

456588856_WqYMV-M.jpg

Rocky, I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on this little beastie.

Rotte, I like it. Very handy size. I would get it with liners, paint the wood with some clear nail polish to seal it, and use the heck outta it!

he makes especially good little knives that seem very capable of much larger work. definatly sounds like a great knife, especially after all of the great things riley had to say about it.

Except for the Kephart, the small knives have been my better sellers. At one time the Hiker`s Backup was my #1 seller. I am proud to say that the HB that was pictured in S.W.A.T. magazine is now serving in Afghanistan with a Special Forces friend of Reuben`s (bearthedog).

I got to handle Rileys Ewok last week. (that just sounds wrong)

I like the knife. It felt comfortable and tuff! Good work John!

Good stuff. I love that model. Its a long time coming for that one. It seemed to get no play for awhile!!

Used it for a bit outside yesterday. What a great little knife!

Sheath by Jeff H.
100_0693.jpg

100_0694.jpg

great stuff...:thumbup: i really likt those EWOK knives... that is definately on my list this year...:)

What is the overall length of an EWOK? EDIT: nevermind - I found it (just right).

Is it possible to get a clip point version? I'd like to find a pointier alternative to my Mini Canadian.

I got to handle Rileys Ewok last week. (that just sounds wrong)

Yeah, married men shouldn't be handling other men's EWOK's :) However, handling your own EWOK is perfectly legitmate. I wish I had an Ewok of my own :D :D

What is the overall length of an EWOK? EDIT: nevermind - I found it (just right).

Is it possible to get a clip point version? I'd like to find a pointier alternative to my Mini Canadian.

Yes a clip point version can be done with no problem.

Back