• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Excellent Ebay dealer

Goes by the seller name bobinwolf

This guy is great, I won an auction for the large CRKT S-2 7503 knife with an older model MAc 6613. Both advertized as store display samples that may have been handled but never cut anything or been sharpened. Each included the correct boxes and papers.

I sent payment through Bidpay, a service of western union. It cost an additional $5.00 or the service so both both knifes cost me $59.02 delivered. Anyway, Bidpay is supposed to notify the seller by email that payment has been conirmed and is forthcoming. Bobinwolf says they ship upon receipt of the confirming e mail. One week after I'm charged or the service I send an e mail asking if my knives had been shipped ?? I get a responce almost immediatly stating that they did not receive the confirming e mail from bidpay but my money order had arrived about 2 hours earlier. The e mail also stated that the knives would ship the next business day ( Monday) . OK, I'm not nervous as the seller has well over 500 feedbacks and none of them negative. Tuesday I get a priority mail package with not only my knives in perfect condition but an extra MO Skeeter lockback in the box with a note asking i I would accept the extra knife as an appolgie for the mix up!!!

Well, of course he gets another great feedback and I would be more than willing to buy rom him again.
:D Man, I gotta stop buying all these knives ...........after I get the Protech, William Henry, Michrotech, Benchmade. Spyderco, Emerson, ETC

I agree, Bob and Winnie are the best. I remember overpaying for an Al Mar on auction a year ago. When the knife arrived, there was $30 cash in the box and along with a note from Bob saying "some things just need to be done". I met them at the Novi show in Michigan - class people all the way.

Bill

Back