1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Exotic skins.....I guess I'm an addict!

Discussion in 'Sheaths & Such' started by sheathmaker, Jul 8, 2017.

1. sheathmaker

sheathmaker Custom Leather Sheaths Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

May 18, 2005
    Ryan Wilson-Lum (1).jpg Ryan Wilson-Lum.jpg Here's one I finished up today. Dark brown shark for the chevron and Elephant for the inlay. Russet Wicket and Craig 7/8 Oz. for the rest of it. Fully leather lined.

I'm not thrilled with this new forum software. That's as big as I know how to make the photos and I'm not even sure how I did that!

Paul

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    grogimus likes this.
  2. High Standard

High Standard

Mar 23, 2017
    Hey Paul. From what I can see (due to the size of the photo) it looks great. That's one fantastic piece of Elephant.

3. claude scott

claude scott making custom sheaths Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 28, 2011
    Nice work Paul it's always inspiring to see your work. I have some of that elephant really like working with it

4. Hengelo_77

Hengelo_77 Basic Member Basic Member

Mar 2, 2006
    that sheath looks good!

5. sahunter06

sahunter06 Knifemaker/service provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 11, 2013
    Great looking Mr. Long.

6. Doc.

Doc.

Mar 29, 2016
    Looks awesome Paul. FYI I am loving the exoics you made for me. Best money I ever spent.