Extrema Ratio Col Moschin

The Col Moshin is a good knife but his main problem is the handle length who is not enought long. Because of this the handling of the knife is not as good as he can be with a handle a little longer. My hand is medium size.

Col%20Moschin%20Dressed%20Camo.jpg

I have medium to large hands, which means they don't seem that big to me.

I feel "crowded" on almost every knife I handle.

Notable exceptions:

Spyderco Native;

Buck Nighthawk;

Greco Persian;

Gene Osborn custom dagger.

I don't know where ExtremaRatioUSA fits into the design picture, but I'd like to see a knife very much like this one with a little longer black grip (out to the end of the lanyard thingamajig), no top guard (more thumb and reverse grip options), no serrations, and sterile (no logo of any kind).

I like to move my hand around on the grip, and sometimes I like to have my thumb way out forward on the blade for controlled pressure.

I think I'll wait and see if they design one as I described above, and then don't get in my way.

Does the Italian unit use woodland camo? It would be sweet to see the sheath in a OD color or Natural Gear camo for a neutral type of camo.

hello frank

do you have a detailed picture of the tip (from above), i think it looks very thin and fragile (like on the T2000)!

sorry, about my english.....

kind regards

grizzly

Getting back to the name, "Col Moschin" (pronounced "kol mos
keen") does indeed mean "Moschin Hill". There is no Colonel Moschin!

JUST SAW THIS KNEW KNIFE ON THE SITE THE COL MOSCHIN. LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING I'D LIKE TO OWN. NOW WHERE DO I FIND THE GREEN HANDLE AND CAMO SHEATH ONE FOR SALE. CAN SOMEONE DIRECT ME TO A SELLER.
THANX.

Exactly. Nathan is right again :)
The regiment is part of the famous Folgore Brigade.
I had the luck of handling one of those knives, and I must say I was really impressed. The point is very strong. Obviously one shouoldn't use it as prybar, but just for what it's been designed.

The grip is very sturdy and comfortable, allows for a very secure handling of the knife. You won't loose it and can pass froma saber to a reverse grip and vice-versa very quickly and naturally.

AMA,
Just call me toll free 1-866-883-9444 and I will take care of you!

Please pardon my delayed response as I have been to BLADE all week!

Back