FAT Busse Knives

I love fat Busse knives. I love looking at pictures of them, too.

What is the fattest offering that Busse has done? Are there pictures of it?

Need fat. Want fat.

Fat.

I believe other than maybe a custom shop knife. The fattest offering was or is the Fat NMFSH around .36 I'm sure PIC's will pop up in a search

This was the fattest one I've owned. A bit over 1/4" thick with magnum handles. Since there was no way I could use it as hard as it needed, I let it go a while ago... Almost wish I had kept it, It's a sweet little blade

Isn't the MOAB .40 inches? That is the fattest i have heard of.

There are 28 MOABMs at .420" and the MOAB was spec'd at .420" as well.

Im right there with you.
Love me dome Busse Fatty's...
The Fattest one I have now is CS WTF .34, had a .27 and .32 ASH-1s that got jacked :((((
3c5d20830babdc650e939c95d2a4c7c5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

These are my two fatties. FFBM and THE MOASS

Not sure how thick the MOASS is, but it is thicker than the FFBM by a fair margin

57132f9f38ceb078dd874a522059d61d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love the fat ones. Especially EDC sized blades over .25.. it's true, they are more fun even when riding a moped, or something like that.

We have a few amazing fatties coming out of O2W soon but in the mean time here are a couple of my EDC's. I have a few more that I don't have pictures handy for including a HOGASH which I think is .32..

Key Lardo @ .32 with a 4" blade..

REBrown.jpg

Lardo_Spine.jpg

CS Game Warden with .27 blade and magnum scales, this thing is like holding a mop handle :D

fatWarden.jpg

Attachments

• Lardo_Spine.jpg
    Lardo_Spine.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 40
That Key Lardo is gorgeous, cannot wait for the Fatboy Defender's to arrive
I love the fat ones. Especially EDC sized blades over .25.. it's true, they are more fun even when riding a moped, or something like that.

We have a few amazing fatties coming out of O2W soon but in the mean time here are a couple of my EDC's. I have a few more that I don't have pictures handy for including a HOGASH which I think is .32..

Key Lardo @ .32 with a 4" blade..

REBrown.jpg

Lardo_Spine.jpg

CS Game Warden with .27 blade and magnum scales, this thing is like holding a mop handle :D

fatWarden.jpg

There can be only one...

From Jerry's original post

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...-Specs-And-Pricing-YOWZA!!!!!?highlight=moabm

"The Mother Of All Battle Mistresses MOABM comes at an earth shattering .410" thick. That's thicker than any Battle Mistress or MOAB ever made to date!!!

Coming in at nearly 2 1/2 pounds, the meteor strike impact of this massive chunk of hand-applied satin finish INFI will rattle the teeth of dinosaurs buried deep within the earth below you.

There will never be a debate on whether or not you brought enough knife to do the job!!!

With ONLY 27 of these having been made at this thickness, you will lay claim to one of the rarest of all Fusion Battle Mistresses."

Man I hate that I missed getting in on one of those!!!

Man I hate that I missed getting in on one of those!!!

I was lucky enough to snag one :D
but I have not had the guts to use it yet.

I have had my eye out for any any user pics, but the darn thing is increasing in value so much no one seems willing to put one into duty. If any of you high rollers have some MOABM user pics, its time we saw them. :thumbup:

There were a few back when it was first released. But yea I saw some trying to sell them for 3x the cost to buy it at the Ganza. Sorry don't want one that bad

Back