Feedback Alert not working

Railsplitter

Gold Member
I got positive feedback 60 minutes ago but I got no Alert. I checked my settings and they are set to notify me by Alert for Positive, Neutral, and Negative feedback. No Alert received. I had to check it manually by looking at my Trading Stats in my profile. Nothing listed on my Alert page either.

I changed my Alert settings around 12:00 Noon today because I noticed that none of the boxes were checked and I was expecting feedback today. Maybe it takes awhile to take effect?

Not that a big of a deal for me but it's not working as it should and might be a big deal to others.

Now that you mention it I don't remember ever getting an alert for the most recent feedback I received, a week or two ago.

Yeah, I have it set to alert me immediately upon receiving any kind of feedback, can't find any evidence I got an alert.

OK, thanks. It's good to know that it isn't just me or the desktop computer I'm using.

I am having trouble posting feedback. I did post in the thread. I have tried four times. I select buyer, I select positive, I paste in the URL, I fill out the summary, I fill out the comment section. Post it and then I am told that it didn't work because I didn't choose feedback and select trade type. I had a great transaction but I don't seem to be able to figure out how to leave feedback without that error message. What am I doing wrong?

ALERT PREFERENCES no longer include receiving an alert for Feedback (as in the old iTrader feedback). I didn't receive an alert a few weeks ago either. I had to go look to see if I had received feedback.

Would like that to change. Possible?

Ray

ALERT PREFERENCES no longer include receiving an alert for Feedback (as in the old iTrader feedback). I didn't receive an alert a few weeks ago either. I had to go look to see if I had received feedback.

Would like that to change. Possible?

Ray

Ray,

The settings for feedback alerts are under "Trading Preferences" not Alert Preferences. They aren't working but that's where they are.

Ray,

The settings for feedback alerts are under "Trading Preferences" not Alert Preferences. They aren't working but that's where they are.

OK - thanks I'll go check my preference set up as I did not receive an alert as expected just as you 1st posted.

EDIT - just went to the Trading Preferences and clicked on the 3 options to receive alerts by email. I hope that I will now NOT RECEIVE alerts for every feedback that anyone submits to the forum (regarding me or others).

Ray

Last edited:
Was just going to create a new thread about same issue glad its not me but rather the site. Any chance on how soon this will be resolved.

I've encountered the same thing since the changeover - no feedback alerts. It appears to still be an issue as of this evening.

Thanks

Back