• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fiddleback Bushcrafter for other bushcrafty knives

Howdy folks-

First time in this forum! I've got a Fiddleback Bushcrafter right now, with a central mosaic pin and countoured green micarta handles. It's got a super-polished scandi-vex grind, easily shaves. Comes with an FB leather pouch sheath. Pic:
703379d7.jpg

I'm looking for other 'bushcraft' type knives. Mainly interested in scandi-grinds right now. Full tang is a big plus. It must have a very 'full' handle!! I have large hands and long fingers, need thick and well-rounded handles.

Also is a used, good-shape Glock field knife. Pretty straight forward.
P1010028.jpg

Interested in trades for same as listed about, good ~4" field blades, preferably with scandi grinds.

Last edited:
The machete is involved in a pending trade now. For the glock knife, I'm also interested in other good bits of kit, like a GI poncho liner or a nice billy pot. :thumbup:

Fiddleback and Ontario are being traded! Still leaves the Glock knife. It makes a great stocking stuffer or truck knife! :)

Just to summarize, open to good pieces of kit like a milspec poncho liner, billy pot, or scandi field blades...

Howdy folks-

Got a scandi on the chopping block. Just need to thin the herd, too many good blades and no time to use them. This one came to me used, I've used it for some carving and stuff but nothing heavy. It was sold to me as a shing but it doesn't have any makers mark so I can't verify it. Very full handle, good edge. No sheath.

shingforsale009.jpg

shingforsale008.jpg

shingforsale010.jpg

shingforsale007.jpg

Right now, just interested in getting a skookum. But offers are always welcome!

Back