• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Fiddleback Bushfinger

I'm at least the second owner on this one. Really like the styles of the different Fiddlebacks. Wanted to see what this handle material looked like in person, so the only way to do that is to buy it. This stuff is very cool. Burlap Micarta with brown and green. I've heard it described as camo.

The 4" blade is ground from 3/16" O1 with an overall length of 9" and the exposed butt for pounding. Feels great in the hand and comes in with the sheath.

$225.00 Shipped USPS Priority. I accept PayPal with no added fee. Contact me for other payment options or international shipping fee. NO TRADES.

FIRST "I'll take it" posted as a reply in this post get's it. THEN, follow-up with an EMAIL please No PM's. No PM's. No PM's.

Do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have. All knives are new and unused unless otherwise noted. The item photographed is the item you will receive. Props and patches are not included. If you want insurance or signature confirmation, that is additional and at your expense. Items are shipped FOB.Why do I watermark my pictures? Well, even though they are not the best knife pictures on the web, I got tired of finding them used for sales and eBay listings and being represented as that other persons original work. Guess they are good enough to steal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back