Fiddleback on Tap Saturdays

thurin

Wanderer
Here's a thread for us to share our favorite brews. Think of it as the resurrection of the beer of the Month club thread. A good brew can help as we wait for fiddleback delivery Mondays :)

Here's a local Belgium Quad from Avery Brewing called The Reverend paired with a Bushfinger.

photo_zps3d6aa8da.jpg~original

Here's a thread for us to share our favorite brews. Think of it as the resurrection of the beer of the Month club thread. A good brew can help as we wait for fiddleback delivery Mondays :)

Here's a local Belgium Quad from Avery Brewing called The Reverend paired with a Bushfinger.

photo_zps3d6aa8da.jpg~original

Darn it, I knew I should have gone out to a store today. The closest thing to a beer I have on hand are the two Miller Lites that my brother left here when he was visiting...

Really nice shot!

Nice selection, beer and blade. I'm currently enjoying a Sierra Nevada torpedo, one of the best ipa's I know of.
My new gossman Polaris is keeping me company

Sorry, no FB in the pic but tonight we made deer chili in a Dutch oven over the fire. Taonari and I are also enjoying a brew or two. ;)

EDFCFF6F-B5D9-4E32-9234-9077B90780E4-1334-000002426CE52D05_zpsace9485d.jpg

Sorry, no FB in the pic but tonight we made deer chili in a Dutch oven over the fire. Taonari and I are also enjoying a brew or two. ;)

If I'm not mistaken, Octoberfest starts tonight. Cheers fiddlebacks!

Great thread! I'm definitely going to participate once my knife gets here, which was drunkenly ordered last night along with a load of pipe tobacco and a new pipe. All good things thanks to 7 y/o rum!

Sorry for the huge picture. I had taken it earlier and then posted that from my phone while at the Air Force vs Wyoming game. I didn't know it was going to be huge.

Good brews and good knives here. And don't worry about the Bud light and Miller light. After my Reverend I had a Coors light. :)

And yes, it is Oktoberfest now. Anyone have good Oktoberfest style they'd recommend? I need to grab an Avery Kaiser for next week's post.

I really love the 'New American' beers, but it's hard to beat a Hofbräu Oktoberfest!

The chilli and brew were glorious. We did have Fiddlebacks on the premises, just not in the picture. Schmittie makes some good chilli.

Well, it's not Saturday, but it is my Friday.
A Hiking Buddy and Bushfinger to go with my Anniversary Stone IPA

82CF15A3-FD33-4529-A29A-B709DB10A708-7813-00000C17AB7CF5B0_zpsd121905c.jpg

Well, it's not Saturday, but it is my Friday.
A Hiking Buddy and Bushfinger to go with my Anniversary Stone IPA

Great picture, and finally an IPA on here! Love the morel in your avatar picture too, it makes me restless for spring to come back!

Ok, so this is from yesterday evening...but I did wait till Saturday to post :) Decided to try something new, and it's not bad.

Back