Fiddlebacks and Food

That's double over the top Greg. I've always wanted a woodsman. They seem to be in the Gaucho, Shank family. A 3.32 A2 would be perfect!!
They are great knives in my kitchen. I have one that is 3/32 A2. I think it may be the only one ever made in 3/32. I'll get a pic of it tonight!

Xo90tMy.jpeg

Joshua Fisher Joshua Fisher makes a great kitchen knife! We use this daily! The Apex Ultra steel is still very sharp almost a year later.

I was very much afraid to ask about the knife, because I really, really like the shape. However, I already have several hundred pounds of knives...
Chris made about 5 of these in different scales. This one was my pick, small, thin and very agile.

Last edited:
That looks like a serious heat-tooth you've got there.

Love the knife. I will NOT ask about the knife... I will NOT ask about the knife... Damn! WHICH KNIFE IS THAT???

That looks like a serious heat-tooth you've got there.

Love the knife. I will NOT ask about the knife... I will NOT ask about the knife... Damn! WHICH KNIFE IS THAT???
Haha! The knife is a WA Surls Arrowana wearing some beautiful aged Osage.
And that's some fiery salsa!

I checked his website and got lucky: he doesn't have any available.

I'm such a sucker for osage. And about 47,000 other things.
Posted on the WAS Flea Market as well.

Here is one you don't see often from Allen. Pretty rare matter of fact. I don't believe I've seen one besides mine (I am second owner of this beautiful chopper). This is like the big daddy to the Arowana called the Arapaima. This is in new condition. Never used/carried. If you are wondering what is all over the blade, that is a protective blade paste (I need to find more of that stuff- I like it ). This is sporting some Shadetree evergreen burlap over black liners and white pinstripes. Steel is 5/32" A2 SFT. See photo for measurements. Hate to see it go but ready to pass it on for someone else to admire it. No trades. No other offers please. Price includes US shipping. Thanks for looking

$500.00 PPFF
NOW ONLY $475.00 ppff

fH4fUXd.jpg

9IsLD1U.jpg

DbY7Wan.jpg

3o66E5D.jpg

iTigxGL.jpg

Here is a big brother to it for sale

Back