• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Filson garment bag

KP

For Sale or Trade

Prices include USPS shipping to US addresses and paypal fees. I will also accept USPS money orders and will ship internationally if buyer pays with Paypal gift/friends & family option and agrees to accept responsibility for lost or seized shipment.

I would prefer to sell but I'm open to trades or partial trades plus cash for all kinds of production or custom knives, multitools, flashlights, gear, gadgets or other items. Click on my username and email me if you're interested in something and let me know what you have to offer.

Some of the items, brands and models I'm particularly interested in:
Flashlights: Looking primarily for midsize and smaller reliable EDC lights, preferably with AA or AAA batteries and a pocket clip, but I'm open to larger lights and other configurations.
Knives: W.A. Surls, Osprey Knife &Tool, Fiddleback Forge

Members with a feedback score less than 20 will be asked to send their items first.

Filson Garment Bag - $500

I purchased this about 10 years ago and have traveled with it as a carry-on between 5 to 10 times. Shows some minor signs of use like some light scuffs and scratches as shown in pictures, but remains in great condition with all of the zippers, buckles and clasps functioning well and no significant damage. Click here for specs.

70270-main-341_1.jpg

Back